Deburgh Close, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, EN10 6GL
115 Fore Street
Tel: 01992 558557
About the Property
An IMMACULATE THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE set in a private, quiet close, built just over 8 years ago to an exceptionally high standard. WITH LARGE 18′ LOUNGE, luxury Bathroom, En-suite Shower Room & Cloakroom. Gas Underfloor Heating, allocated Parking for 2 cars and a Short walk to Broxbourne Train Line with quick links into London’s Liverpool Street as well as a walk to Wormley Primary, Broxbourne Primary and The Broxbourne Secondary School..
Enter via the covered porch into the entrance hallway with tiled flooring and newly fitted understairs cupboard, leading to the cloakroom with front aspect window. The kitchen has a range of base and eye level units with AEG appliances throughout, including an integrated oven, microwave, 5-ring gas hob, washing machine and space for an American fridge/freezer. To the living room there is a storage cupboard with shelving, wooden flooring, French Doors with two windows leading to and overlooking the garden.
To the first floor there is newly fitted carpet to the stairs and the entire top floor, less than 12 months old. The master bedroom has three windows and measures 15′ plus x 12′ plus with en-suite. There is a further double bedroom and luxuriously fitted family bathroom. The landing benefits from a large airing cupboard with shelving. Bedroom three is on the second floor and is also a large double.
The exterior of the property consists of a low maintenance private rear garden with patio, raised beds, Kettler shed, artificial grass and side access.
The property also has some great amenities right on its doorstep, including;
– The beautiful New River path and River Lea for walks, bike rides, picnics etc.
– Walking distance to Broxbourne recreational ground, with play area etc
– Short walk to Little Waitrose
– Walking distance to pubs and local shops on Broxbourne High Road, with Brookfield Shopping Centre (M&S, Tesco, Boots and Next) a short drive away
– Close to Broxbourne Woods for a scenic walk
- Circa 1200sq ft
- 3-Bedroom Family Home
- Stylish Integrated Kitchen
- 18ft Lounge
- Catchment Area for Broxbourne School
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Off-Street Parking
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Location